About Me

Monday, January 31, 2011

A different kind of crafty day

Each day that I don't make something new with my glass and kiln, or with my jewelry supplies, or that I don't try out something new (like PMC or glass clay), I feel a little bit guilty. I don't always have the time or the energy, or sometime there's just no sign of my muse and I stare angrily at my supplies willing them to make sense once again.  And then there are days where you just have to go in a different direction altogether. Today was one of those days.

Valentine's day is coming up, so I thought today would be a good day to see if I could get a picture of him that would be worthy of a Valentine's Day card to send to our family members. And what better background addition than paper hearts? Adorable! Plus, he loved ripping them apart and making a big mess with all the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment